MW2019 Unlock all Instructions
Hey there! I'm ZB, and I’m excited to share with you my MW2019 tool for Unlock all.
« This tool remains online even while all other tools are offline. »
Custom Anti-Cheat Status: Undetected
Version: Latest (Battle.net) - Updated for VANGUARD release (11.2021)!
Windows: Windows 10 version from 1903, 1909, 2004, 20H2, 21H1 and newer, all stable Windows 11 builds are all supported. Windows 10 LTSC and 11 Insider Preview Builds is not supported.
Processors: Intel and AMD processors are both supported.
Note: VDS/VPS/VM servers are not supported.
Due to game updates, almost all items become impossible to save after restarting the game (operators, calling cards, frames, titles, weapon blueprints), so compatibility with consoles have no sense at all, since this is due to the game code on the server side, we cannot fix this with an unlocker, for us there is simply nothing to fix.
On PC you need to just play with unlocker running, that's it.
Before running the tool:
REMOVE ALL ANTIVIRUSES FROM YOUR PC (AVG/Avast/malwarebytes/everything else, uninstall absolutely EVERYTHING), restart your PC, open Windows Defender and manually disable all sliders in Virus & threat protection
Download Defender Control: Defender Control v2.1, unpack and run it, click “Disable Windows Defender”.
The instruction is not a joke and if it says REMOVE ALL THIRD-PARTY ANTI-VIRUSES AND MANUALLY TURN OFF WINDOWS DEFENDER, then this is exactly what you need to do!
- Download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005-2008-2010-2012-2013-2019 Redistributable Package Hybrid: RUT VCR2020+
- Make sure your time, date and timezone is synced with the Windows servers.
Control Panel > Clock and Region > Date and Time > Internet Time > Sync
- Close any running game boosters. (Razer Game Booster, etc.)
- Uninstall Riot Games’ “Vanguard” anti-cheat (This would likely be installed if you play Valorant) and Face-IT anti-cheat, press Win+R > type msconfig > Services tab > find and disable Easy Acti-Cheat.
Why do I need to disable my anti-virus to download/run the tool?
Because the anti-virus classifies the tool as malicious since it is injected into the game’s process. But rest assured, the tool does absolutely no harm to your system in any way shape or form.
Follow the prompts of the launcher, we’ve tried our best to make the tool as user-friendly as possible.
- Download RUT Launcher - CoD MW2019 Unlocking Tool: Unlock all.zip
- Open Battle.net launcher, then run the downloaded launcher as an administrator. (Right-click, run as administrator)
- When prompted, enter your key. (If the launcher requires an update, wait until it’s finished, and enter your key again when prompted.)
- Once you put key in it should stay at that screen and should be a little white line under the key… the unlock process startup and virtualization take some time, so just wait until it automatically closed, once that happens click the Play button on Battle.net
- When the game gets to the main menu just select which COD you want to play MW or WZ, click on it to get to the lobby first, then press F2 or F3-F5 for reverse camos (you will get a Fatal Error after pressing F2 or F3-F5 if you are doing that in the game mode selection menu, and not in the lobby, press F2 or F3-F5 once you’re in the lobby where your operator is walking)
- Play with your new items
F2 - unlocks all default items as usual, without reverse camo swap (RCS)
F3 - unlocks all and RCS on Vanguard guns
F4 - unlocks all and RCS on Modern Warfare guns
F5 - unlocks all and RCS on Cold War guns
You can't have RCS unlocked for weapons from multiple versions of the game at the same time, but you can unlock them one by one without restarting the game, for example, unlock the RCS for MW weapons first, save the blueprints you want and set your loadouts, then unlock the RCS for VG weapons, RCS for MW will be locked at this moment
You need to activate the RCS in the lobby or in the "weapons" tab, not in the loadouts.
The first time you use RCS, the game client will freeze for 30-60 seconds (depending on your PC, the same way as before) or something, this is normal, just wait and don't do anything, wait until the game is unfreezes
The next use of RCS will not freeze the game (F3 after F5 for example), but you have to wait just like the first time (30-60sec) before entering your loadout, otherwise the game will crash.